Six Palestinians Injured Amid Rising Violence in West Bank

West Bank Violence Escalates as Six Palestinians Are Injured

Six Palestinians were injured Tuesday in the occupied West Bank city of Nablus after witnesses and the Palestinian Red Crescent said they were assaulted by Israeli settlers with the involvement of Israeli soldiers.

The injured men, aged between 24 and 65, were taken by Israeli forces to a nearby hospital for medical treatment, according to the Palestinian Red Crescent. The organization said all six had been detained by Israeli forces two days before the reported assault.

Witnesses said Israeli forces detained 11 Palestinians following clashes between Israeli settlers and local residents in Beit Imrin, a town near Nablus. The detainees were reportedly handcuffed by soldiers and then handed over to settlers, who allegedly beat them repeatedly.

Several of the Palestinians were taken to hospitals after being released on Tuesday morning to receive treatment for injuries sustained during the incident.

According to local witnesses, Israeli soldiers warned residents against confronting settlers regardless of their actions. The Israeli military had not provided a response to the allegations at the time of publication.

The incident occurred amid increasing reports of settler violence across the occupied West Bank, prompting widespread international concern. Earlier in August, the United Nations warned that settler attacks had reached unprecedented levels, recording more than 1,430 incidents targeting Palestinians and their property since the beginning of 2026.
NEWS DESK 
PRESS UPDATE